If you are suffering from insomnia, may I suggest an excellent antidote? Follow my sometimes much-too-detailed escapades on my vacations to various parts of northern Europe.
- Iceland (2015)
- Ireland and Northern Ireland (2013)
- Ireland and Northern Ireland (2011)
- Scotland (2008)
- Maine and Nova Scotia (2007)
- Ireland (2006)
- England (2005)
- Ireland (2002)
- England, Scotland and Wales (2000)
- England and Ireland (1996)
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
– Better To Have Loved – Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
– Legacy of Hunger – Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland
– Legacy of Truth – Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Prequel to Legacy of Hunger, available now!
– Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745. Release date January 2017.